wowee dont think youve seen me?!

vtecinEX7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was gorgeous outside this past week so i got some time to clean her up. took a drive and snapped a few pics (also got the cameo of a tractor in there) 8) enjoy these :grin: let me know what you think!

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice! i have never seen this Gen civic this nice before. good job!

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good.. looks like you got some rear camber.. not to bad though ;)

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont like the eyelids....or the gap in the grill...maybe thats cuz the grill is for 01-03's....and the lil black strip on the tails looks stupid IMO.

Some of the pics are too neck-breaking also

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks really good the wheels and the stance is really nice, but i'm not feelin the lids or the tails either. Over all a really nice car tho

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whatever it is you've done to the taillights, has to go... same with the headlight eyebrows - looks good other than that, real clean :thumbup:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not feelin the eyelids or tailight covers (or w/e they are) but other than that, it's real clean and hot :thumbs up

b4t0g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love how its all black. The eyelids, not a HUGE fan, but i think they look alright. Good job!

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks really nice, but only thing that bothers me is the taillights, sorry, i think they look nice and good when it's just all red and nice.

what lip is that in the front man? i likey . ;)

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you paint the upper portion of the tails to match your car, it would look alot better.
Not a big fan of the eyelids, other then that your car is fantabulous.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for the first time, i'm really liking what you have done with the eyelids and tails. the veedub guys do something similar to that.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
for the first time, i'm really liking what you have done with the eyelids and tails. the veedub guys do something similar to that.
Yup, the first thing I seen that was different and really looked good was the tails and the eyelids,:thumbs up :thumbs up

vtecinEX7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys.. it seems that on every board its a love it or hate it thing..

and that's perfectly fine.. the tails arent finished yet.. its going to be painted the same as the car as soon as i can rewire the brake lights (bottom) to blink when using the signal (top)

i was hoping for something unique for this car since we all know 04-05s dont have much to work with and i dont want to do what EVERYONE else does..

thanks again.. lets hear more@! =)