Wrapped interior. Post pics

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
well, i got a 120X60in sheet for 80 bucks, but typically you wont find it that cheep. for large sizes, like 60X50 is going to be around 80-100, but small sizes, like 24xanything or smaller will be around 20. i had to get a big piece cuz i wanted to wrap my hood...well that went horrible so i don't suggest tying it. for your interior its not too expensive. like i said you can get a 24X60 for around 20 and thats enough to do almost any piece inside your interior. i have done my other pillars too and put up a black suede header, i can post pics tomorrow, i kinda rushed it so there are parts i need to re do, but it still looks pretty good i thought, especially cuz i have red hardware on the ceiling too, like the dome light switches.

super55duper

I used automotive tweed. Had to spray it with 3M super heavy duty headliner spray... I like it alot most people dont... check out my build page you can see more i have done...

JamieLemieux

well, i got a 120X60in sheet for 80 bucks, but typically you wont find it that cheep. for large sizes, like 60X50 is going to be around 80-100, but small sizes, like 24xanything or smaller will be around 20. i had to get a big piece cuz i wanted to wrap my hood...well that went horrible so i don't suggest tying it. for your interior its not too expensive. like i said you can get a 24X60 for around 20 and thats enough to do almost any piece inside your interior. i have done my other pillars too and put up a black suede header, i can post pics tomorrow, i kinda rushed it so there are parts i need to re do, but it still looks pretty good i thought, especially cuz i have red hardware on the ceiling too, like the dome light switches.

Thats dope. I was just wanting to do my headliner.

super55duper

Thats very nice. you did a really good job what do you use to keep it?
What did you meqn by keep it? If your just wanting to do the headliner that is actually very simple. Does your ride have a sun roof? If it does its going to be a blast to do the sliddy part... Im waiting to have warm weather to take the whole sunroof part out just to get to the slidy part... there are some good threads on here on reupholstering your headliner. If you got any questions just shoot them out there...

:smokin:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh way to much going on in that interior. You have cf, checkerboard, leather, and suede.

super55duper

I really like the sued but I agree the checks board is a lil nuts but nuts is f**king awesome. I think it takes more balls to do something different than everyone else. Sheep die! Wolves kill. Do it with creativity and your own ideas then it will mean more to you personally. You can spend your whole life trying to please others and it never be enough. Do it for you and you alone.

super55duper

I really like the sued but I agree the checks board is a lil nuts but nuts is f**king awesome. I think it takes more balls to do something different than everyone else. Sheep die! Wolves kill. Do it with creativity and your own ideas then it will mean more to you personally. You can spend your whole life trying to please others and it never be enough. Do it for you and you alone.

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
haha, hell to the yes bro. but i am changing that gray thing around the sun visor...that doesnt match anything.

super55duper

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh i didnt mind the checkerboard, hell i have a full interior done with that. i just meant the three things going on at once.

nice sweatpants and purse :pimp:
As for you, sweatpants are the s**t...and as for the purse