Wrecked My Car! EK Partout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicity359

5+ Year Member
are the trailling arms disc or drums brakes? for the whole thing, arms, bushings, etc. without the struts. how much, and to 21047? you can text me, my car is in dire need of new trailing arms, i PMed my number

Bro'sslowdx

It's mine now...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want both the tow hooks but your not selling...i want the passenger fender but its a 99... so for this post to not waste your time, will you go 10 shipped on the fog light switch? lol and you have the pigtail?

Hatch94

DC2R
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are the trailling arms disc or drums brakes? for the whole thing, arms, bushings, etc. without the struts. how much, and to 21047? you can text me, my car is in dire need of new trailing arms, i PMed my number
PMed

:word: and bump for a great person to deal with
Thanx Buddy!

I want both the tow hooks but your not selling...i want the passenger fender but its a 99... so for this post to not waste your time, will you go 10 shipped on the fog light switch? lol and you have the pigtail?
PMed

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How much for the b series torque mount to 01201?

BBrad2009

5+ Year Member
parts

how much for the gague cluster and thats the prices on the lowing spring shipped to gainesville,fl 32608

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is that a catback exhuast? Is it for sale? Also looking for Cat and stabilizer pins if you have them! =D And hood latch?!

Justfuz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you still have the under dash trim panel with the cigarete lighter? Also would be interested in the rear deck panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.