Wrecked the Cobalt =(

JohnnySasakiMGS

5+ Year Member
Yeah but you get slightly better gas mileage, cheaper parts, HUGE aftermarket support and better build quality. I'm not gonna bullshit. Most domestic cars do suck for fit and finish. That car it will probably would last me 150km. Yours will go way beyond that if well maintained. I personally dont like keeping cars that long. I get really bored easily.

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
8 grand to fix seems a little high for the damage. unless labor is ridiculous in your area.

JohnnySasakiMGS

5+ Year Member
8 grand to fix seems a little high for the damage. unless labor is ridiculous in your area.
Pretty much everything is going to have to be replaced. The frame needs to be straightened and aligned properly. The person at the collision center said something about a "hitch pin"? Im going over to take pictures today and I'll post them later.

Oh yeah labor is $95 an hour here.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you really swerved to not hit a cat thats pretty cool and negates anything negative id say about that car... i like cats..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People make that excuse all the time, I highly doubt you swerved away from a cat.
hahaha..
thats funny.
true or not. still
funny to me! :D lol.

you see, now your car's f**ked.
but that "cat" is alive.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love pussy too ...thats why I TRY to hurt it everyday =)
:haha:

sorry to hear about the SS dude, i hit a cat once.. i think? i was coming outta my neighborhood and i saw it at the LAST possible second and i moved and breaked and i swear i hit it. i looked back though and i saw it running off so I dunno wtf happened :shock: but i heard a bump. thats cool though that you missed the cat, i'm not a big cat lover but hey, i dont like running animals over.