1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

wrx with new r1ms

Discussion in 'Non Civic Builds / Show Offs' started by $lick Rick, Jul 16, 2006.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. $lick Rick

$lick Rick TEOTWAWKI Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

w00t

so the car's dirty as f00k..... so the pics are kinda dark and out of focus..... so the color sucks.....

who the hell cares besides me? :lol:

here's the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. House Special

House Special New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

man those pics are better than what my camera can take. what kinda camera u got?

wheels look nice on the car but could use a lil drop, but you already know that stuff

3. ImportFan1

ImportFan1 Super Moderator Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

looks ok from what i can tell. some day pics would be better. what rims are those?

4. BlackHopeDC5

BlackHopeDC5 Is Black Again??? :shock: Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

cant really see

5. can87

can87 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

slammit

6. BoxinEJ20

BoxinEJ20 Dr. 20G Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Dont "slammit" because your struts will go bye bye!
    Get some good springs that work well with the stock struts(prodrives, sti pinks)They wont drop the car as much but it is noticeable and it will handle much much better.

Rotas look good, I saw where you posted these on clubwrx and I kinda like the dark pics.

7. LowNotSlow

LowNotSlow Aqua Teen Christmas Force Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

looks nice. DON'T dump it, I like the way Scoobies look a little higher.

8. Mr. Lin

Mr. Lin Admiral Ackbar Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

kinda hard to tell...

9. JohnS.

JohnS. BANGARANG Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

if anyone was paying attention to his off topic thread of that skyline he took a pic of, they're rota grids ;) :thumbs up.

day pics would be nice but from what i can see, that looks hella hot. and yeah i like the way subi's look at stock height.

10. Jeegz

Jeegz Did sum1 say mud?? Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

something with the Subaru gold color would look better imo. but those lik alright.

11. $lick Rick

$lick Rick TEOTWAWKI Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

yes i know the pics are dark, i'll get some better ones up today :mrgreen:

i might be doing prodrive springs just to even out the ride height.
    new swaybars and endlinks are in the works....

so are tinted windows, cf sidemarkers, color matched side skirts, and edm headlights

i dont want the car lowered really.. i like the ride height, but i REALLY want it evened out

12. Jezek

Jezek No Avatar FTW. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

feelin it bro.

get some prodrive springs and some konis and call it a wrap

*edit* just noticed the post above mine...you plan on Prodrives. ha. good choice.

13. LowNotSlow

LowNotSlow Aqua Teen Christmas Force Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

WRX's tempt me so much it's not even funny.

Then I get in my car and all thought's of Subaru's end.

14. "V"

"V" 16-0 Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

loving those rims :thumbup: