WTB 2000 civic si wiring harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I've got one. I pulled it myself right from the car when I yanked out a b16 for a swap. I had to cut the IAT (Intake Air Temp) connector off though and splice it to my EG harness. Other than that, it's complete with no cuts and in great shape.

If you aren't familiar, the IAT connector is just two wires. Easy to hook up and then hunt down a connector later if you're in a rush. Let me know if you're interested.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Your inbox is full. Here was my reply to your question on how to pay me since I do not use paypal.

Money order is probably easiest. I bank with USbank but not a lot of people do unless you're from the upper midwest. I live in Alaska now so it's hard to even use that bank anymore. I have a walmart money card too that I use from time to time to buy car parts (I don't like buying things with my personal bank card on certain sites). I think money can be loaded to that if i'm not mistaken though i've never tried to have anyone do it or do it myself... Other than that, i don't know. I haven't used ebay in many years so I stopped using paypal about the same time. I have sent someone else a money order from these boards... If you like, I can give you his user name and ask about details from him. The roles were reversed in this situation though since I was the one sending money, not receiving as in in this case.

$150... Not a lot of money but understandably iffy when anything is sent in an a relatively unsecured manner like money orders to/from people on forums. Up to you. LMK

I think my willingness to put this info out there (Rather than PM) would help suggest that i'm not a scamming type. You can see that my log in frequency and post count is nearly every day for the last year. Someone trying to rip another person off typically would not do that with a similar account history... And definitely not for a hundred fifty bucks LOL

Anyway, it's yours if you want it. Had it for about a year now and probably won't ever use it.

egibbs1

5+ Year Member
Kind of like asking you to ship the harness then as soon as I get it ill send the money. I'd do it on pay pal or eBay.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
And I have no objection to you saying as such. It's absolutely the safer route. Good luck on your search man! I'm sure something will turn up on ebay soon enough :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.