WTB any front end body part from a 91 crx or any other body part from 91 hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTyReaper

So basically the body of my hatch is s**t...surprisingly no rust what so ever but there are tons of dents and cracks and all that good stuff.
For the front end, the guy I bought it off of for some reason stopped halfway through swapping the front end to a crx. It would be much easier for me to continue this swap than to start from scratch for a hatch front end. He installed all the hard stuff then gave up...all my bumper mounts are installed...along with crx fenders but they are somewhat dented and cracked so i just wanna get new ones.
For the hatch body stuff, i'm looking for pretty much everything, doors, rear 1/4 panels, rear bumper, and the part i absolutely cannot find anywhere---the trim piece above the bumper and lights that has the key hole to open the hatch. Looks like someone rear ended it awhile ago and was never fixed.

thedb63

5+ Year Member
i have a hatch trunk piece thats primered with the glass still there... the only bad thing is that the wire harness to the third brake light was cut and the middle reflector light piece is gone..... let me know if you want it i will give it too you real cheap... pm or text 814-572-8137

xTyReaper

lol the trunk piece is actually the only piece that i have that has nothing wrong with it...if you have anything else let me know though

Status
Not open for further replies.