WTB - D series turbo kit. Anyone got a buddy selling one? Help a cold brotha out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
As the title says, looking for a D series turbo kit as complete as possible. I have a line on a few bits and pieces here and there, but one of these guys i'm messaging on the boards is harder to reach than the president himself! Anyone have or know someone who would sell me something? Help me out!! :thumbs up

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know of one Locally. He wants $700. The turbo is no good but everything else is still in working order. If you are serious I could help you out with it. It is a "brand new" never used Ebay kit. It has been sitting for years and that is why the turbo is shot.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a b series kit. Hoping jeffbel will take it off my hands but if he doesnt then u can have it. All u would need is a new turbo manifold..

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I have a b series kit. Hoping jeffbel will take it off my hands but if he doesnt then u can have it. All u would need is a new turbo manifold..
Do what you've gotta do my doode. I'm still going to be out of town for a couple weeks and still don't have a car to drive. There's a few good D kits local here too

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Id rather do the deal we got planned but if it doesnt work out then it is what it is. No worries

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hear ya. Im sure glad we can discuss out business in random threads. Im sure Alaska doesnt mind :thumbs up

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I hear ya. Im sure glad we can discuss out business in random threads. Im sure Alaska doesnt mind :thumbs up
If you think about it, it makes people look at the thread because they're like wtf, then they spend more time in the thread.

I <3 Alaska yo

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I can get a manifold from someone here locally, just need the rest of the kit. What's all included and how much $$$ you want for it? IFFFFFFFF it's even for sale yet. LOL

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Possibly. Been trying to get some parts off someone who rarely visits this site anymore who has injectors with some other stuff though he says the injectors need to be cleaned because he thinks one is gunked up. How much and what size BLOOD?

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I know of one Locally. He wants $700. The turbo is no good but everything else is still in working order. If you are serious I could help you out with it. It is a "brand new" never used Ebay kit. It has been sitting for years and that is why the turbo is shot.

$700 seems steep with a bunk turbo, no?

Help me out guys! I know someone has a deal for me some place. I have a local guy with some good parts on hand but it's incomplete. Need a turbo and intercooler piping to complete his kit. Ideas for a turbo to run a stock set up?

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
450 dsm injectors, resistor box, arp head studs, some form of good fmu, stage 1 clutch if you're feeling frisky.
Bump for boost :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Used turbos are easy to come by cheap and so are intercoolers and piping kits!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh ya. Ur in f**king alaska. Even if u found one in Cali or something shipping would be ridiculous...

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
No, it's not bad at all. We've shipped and have had things shipped up to us from family for as cheap as it was when we lived in ND. It gets expensive once it's marked freight. We even still qualify for free shipping off amazon so we buy lots of stuff from there! My problem is I don't use paypal nor Ebay though I have been lucky to find businesses selling on there that provide a website so I can just go straight to the site and pay with my CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.