Wtb!!!! Exhaust, Rims, And Other Nick Nacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm looking for the Apexi Noir full exhaust system, some BBS rs style wheels preferably in a 15" or 16" wheel with a big lip, a SiR front lip for a 96-98 EJ8, Yellow Fogs for the same model, coilovers(any brand as long as it isn't eBay specials), rear lower control arms and rear tie/sway bar, and a bike rack(if the price is right)

I know what I am looking for, and 2010 is the year of my car build getting finished.

I'll take what ever is offered as long as it is reasonable, I'm looking to buy not to low ball.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
money in the bank bump or one hell of a christmas bonus get it pimpin lol

kyle97charlie

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would also like some black side mouldings for a 96-00 sedan... thanks :]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have rims for sale but nothing u mentioned..
lemme know

kyle97charlie

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not exactly the style i want mmery.. but i really appreciate the offer! i'd take some konig retracks in gun metal though... 15X7.5 please

zach_hondaboii

5+ Year Member
I'm looking for the Apexi Noir full exhaust system, some BBS rs style wheels preferably in a 15" or 16" wheel with a big lip, a SiR front lip for a 96-98 EJ8, Yellow Fogs for the same model, coilovers(any brand as long as it isn't eBay specials), rear lower control arms and rear tie/sway bar, and a bike rack(if the price is right)

I know what I am looking for, and 2010 is the year of my car build getting finished.

I'll take what ever is offered as long as it is reasonable, I'm looking to buy not to low ball.
i have a dc header thats new with a full 3 inch exhaust back to a tanabe tip, also have some unknown name coilovers with cut springs on them, lmk if u interested and ill get ya some prices...

kyle97charlie

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much for the coilovers.. but only if they aren't ebay shits... and i'm only interested in the Noir system... because it's low key

Status
Not open for further replies.