Wtb injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont have all the dough right now to goes balls out on my fuel delivery, but if I can find a good deall on some injectors then I can!! I just need SOMETHING bigger than the b***h ass 310's that came with the kit...Lemme know, motor in the shop now and getting a re-tune in bout 3 weeks!!!

Thnks!!

Krueger

Zach
I have a set of blue top 450's? out of a 1st gen dsm

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those DSM injectors are peak and hold aren't they?? With those, I'd havta use 10 ohm resisters and bore out that lil spot...hmmm I"ll think bout it

Those RC's would be awesome, but they really aren't much bigger than what I'm runnin....but I def appreciate it...

450's are prolly the smallest I would go for...but I'm also not expecting to get anything big big...just want something a little bigger to get a lil bit more pwr till I get my 750's

Thanks guys!! If anyone else knows of n e thing that'd be great!!!

Krueger

Zach
From what ive heard, the 450s are generally easy to hook up. a few little changes and it can be done. Ill do a little research for you if youd like, just let me know if your still interested or whatever

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have some brand new 660cc paek and hold there rc's brand new still in the wrapping and everything

$360 with out shipping and just add $14 for shipping hit me up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The 450's DSM's were pretty easy... Just get a resistor box and OBD1 Clips if you don't already have them.. Just have to wiring them to the box + harness back to the ECU, and sand down little nubs so the clips fit right on to the injectors..

Krueger

Zach
^^Thats exactly what i just read haha. There is a how-to on the net on how to do it, ill find it for you.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have some brand new 660cc paek and hold there rc's brand new still in the wrapping and everything

$360 with out shipping and just add $14 for shipping hit me up
Thanks, but I can get 750cc saturated for $390...

I miiiite go for those 450's...really may, gotta look up this how-to rite kwik...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's very easy if you follow the diagram. Took me about an hour and a half to wire them up, but that's because half way through I realized I f**ked up the simple diagram lol. Starting back at scratch took me 20 minutes or so, and another 5 mins to get the wires tucked in loom and taped away.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's not a matter of how hard it is to do, more a matter of I would just rather get the Saturated that is supposed to be in there...I can be patient enuff for that..

Status
Not open for further replies.