WTB: Rear disc brake conversion from civ or teg

Status
Not open for further replies.

sev7EJ

5+ Year Member
I have a 97 hx and i need a rear disc brake conversion, along with the trailing arm.anything that would fit my civic. Im located in so cal. thanks for looking!

redcvchtch

5+ Year Member
try jdmboy.com or jdmonline.com, one of them have it for 165

sev7EJ

5+ Year Member
u guys rock!!!!!!!! i was gonna buy it off some chick with a si for 250...and it was still on the car

sev7EJ

5+ Year Member
they are sold out, on back order. =( know anywhere else or is anyone selling some?

troyshondas

5+ Year Member
i have a complete set still on the car but i'm on the other side of the country. i can ship but it will be pricey for shipping. prolly 50 or more. my set comes with every nut and bolt needed and the master cylinder and prop valve.i'm asking 200 plus shipping. are you interested?

sev7EJ

5+ Year Member
if u can calculate shipping and msg me that would be great. to california 92703

slammed98hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Teg suspension and brakes

hey troyshondas, i'm VERY interested if the other guy isn't. what all do you have? i need the front and rear teg suspension, control arms, spindle, rotors, I need it all! i have the money right now. so please let me know if you are interested in still selling it. i'm located in pa, so it's not that far to ship.

email me at smejus57@Hotmail.com or PM here. I don't check PM here during the day but can my email reguarly at work!

justin

troyshondas said:
i have a complete set still on the car but i'm on the other side of the country. i can ship but it will be pricey for shipping. prolly 50 or more. my set comes with every nut and bolt needed and the master cylinder and prop valve.i'm asking 200 plus shipping. are you interested?

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
try ebay...ive seen them on there for hecka cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.