Wtb Rims 15 Inch Or Possible 14's

Status
Not open for further replies.

91SIHatch

SOHC IT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just like the tilte says looking for some 15 inch wheels, or maybe some 14 inch wheels the hx i belive they are. I would like 15's dont really need to have tires but need to be in pretty good shape, looking for something around maybe 200-300 dollars. Id perfer to be able to pick them p to save on shipping cost if its not to far. Let me know what you got and hit me with some pics......
:cool: Thanks alot..

steelies_ftw

5+ Year Member
are you still looking, because i have some fat fives i would get rid of for 300, im located in oklahoma city

91SIHatch

SOHC IT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes i am still looking for some, but i dont know about the fat 5's...let me see some pics on what there condition is. 300 shipped or?

steelies_ftw

5+ Year Member
ill try and give them a cleaning, but uhm im in oklahoma city, so i guess 300 + you pay for half shipping so that the burden isnt all on you, cuz i dont kno how much shipping is gonna be, but they have tires on them from november, and my car hasnt really been driven seeing how it hasnt been running, the rims are pretty dirty cuz a lot of rain, but i think im gonna take them off sometime soon and clean them so you can see there arent a curbchecks, but the tread is 90-95% i have pics if i can have ur email

B2ohBOOSTED

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just so you know the hx wheels also come in 13's make sure they are the 14's before you buy if you find some....

Status
Not open for further replies.