WTB: Set of coilovers for an EK

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaception

5+ Year Member
hello guys I am looking for some coilovers to fit my ek. I want to see what everyone has to offer and if u would include the shipping price to 90063(socal) or whatever u wanted shipped. I been looking for awhile. let me know what you got cause i am ready and willing to buy already!!! :P

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have my stock suspension you can buy :lol:

check out drop zone. very cheap. just dont plan to do any form of racing on them.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man im really starting to hate coilovers, i got a set of skunk 2's and they ride like s**t, my hatchback i had tein springs, and it rode great, i think im bout to sell my coilovers and get some springs agains

jaception

5+ Year Member
i have my stock suspension you can buy

check out drop zone. very cheap. just dont plan to do any form of racing on them
no thanks on that man. i have stock right now. actually i have really bad suspension right now. i purchased this car about 2mos ago and recently i noticed the rear driver's side was lower than the other. so me and my uncle jacked up the car and checked it out the struts and saw that the two sides were different and that the spring was messing up. i was pissed but i got this car for cheap so i guess you get what you pay for right?

Still looking =)

-b18c1vic-

5+ Year Member
man im really starting to hate coilovers, i got a set of skunk 2's and they ride like s**t, my hatchback i had tein springs, and it rode great, i think im bout to sell my coilovers and get some springs agains
i am currently running the skunk2 coilovers, they rode like s**t when i first bought the car cause di(khead that i brought it from had the car sitting way to low, thank god those were adjustable.... after raising it about 2inches, it rides fine! it felt like str8 shirt till then, felt like i drove around in a damn boat in the water...

Status
Not open for further replies.