wtb: stock wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

valentip90

5+ Year Member
hello all. i am looking for a a good set of stock wheels with decent or better tires. i would love a set of si's but honestly can't be terribly picky. the wheels and tires i am currently on are beyond haggard and ready go anyday. i am looking to spend about 300$, a bit more if it's worth it. also if you have any others that would fit around my budget feel free to let me know. thanks in advance.

--
Ryan

valentip90

5+ Year Member
nobody got any stockers lying around?

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have some OEM 14" wheels if you are interested?

valentip90

5+ Year Member
I have some OEM 14" wheels if you are interested?
they are for my girlfriends car and she is already lowered. i think 14"s would make the car too low for her to drive comfortably. thanks for being the only one to respond though.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm ive kind of been looking to sell my Si's...the only thing is theyre on my car haha.

im in the central valley, manteca to be exact.

valentip90

5+ Year Member
hmmm ive kind of been looking to sell my Si's...the only thing is theyre on my car haha.

im in the central valley, manteca to be exact.
well if you find something to put on i would be interested in your si's permitted they were in good condition. i would also be interest in tires permitted condition. i would offer you the enkei's currently on her car but they are pretty tore up. keep me posted. thanks.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id just put the car on jacks for a day and get new tires with the money from the rims. ive got some rims in my garage that ive been wanting to put on, just no money for tires.

the wheels are in no way mint condition, they are on a DD, but they arent terrible either. couple scratches here and there and 1 has some curb rash, others little scuffs. tires are in alright condition. theyll last a while.

if your interested PM me your e-mail and i cant send you some pics and maybe we can work something out

seang

5+ Year Member
I have a set of stock 13's with Michelin's on them in great condition if you're interested (civic dx--93' wheels) contact Seang-just let me know if your interested or not thanks!

seang

5+ Year Member
This reply is for the stock 13's with michelin and nitrogen fills I can cut your asking price in half I'll sell them to you for $150!
Let me know if interested!
seang

Status
Not open for further replies.