wtf..did the site go down for a bit??

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i tryed getting on for like 30min and it wouldnt let me and when i get in
there are like 12 people .

just wanted to know if this happend to anyone else?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neup.

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wen i tried to get on i finally did. and there was only like 3 and i was one of them.:lol:

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
si-hatch86 said:
wen i tried to get on i finally did. and there was only like 3 and i was one of them.:lol:

so it happend to you?
i kept getting the dns error or whatever but i could still get on other sites...weird :???: ...lol

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i couldnt get on for like and hour. kept saying cannot find page, which was quiet annoying when i needed someones paypal to pay for stuff >_< :evil:

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
racing_kid said:
so it happend to you?
i kept getting the dns error or whatever but i could still get on other sites...weird :???: ...lol
yea it did. i got the same thing. but i got on alot quiker than most from wat i can see. it took me like 5min. tops then i got on but no one was here.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Server restart maybe or maybe a server error.

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
each person had a different time of not working.. some for a day some for minutes and some longer. is it was a server restart or error wouldnt it be all the same time delays.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
si-hatch86 said:
each person had a different time of not working.. some for a day some for minutes and some longer. is it was a server restart or error wouldnt it be all the same time delays.
Some may be a ISP problem, but being that alot of people had it down at the same time, is probably a server error, not saying it was a CLUBCIVIC'S server, but it could have been a backbone server, a server that does ClubCivic's Hosting.

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Error404 said:
Some may be a ISP problem, but being that alot of people had it down at the same time, is probably a server error, not saying it was a CLUBCIVIC'S server, but it could have been a backbone server, a server that does ClubCivic's Hosting.
or it could be the government. they just wanted to see us cc tweekers go all crazy without the site momentarily.:lol: