WTF is wrong with people.

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Roisin Isner, drummer for the San Francisco band Tinkture lost her hand in Dolores Park last night watching the fireworks. Her dad sent the email below to some local media outlets...

Subject: Roisin Isner, Tinkture drummer

Hello,

I am Roisin's father. July 4th, Roisin and friends were in Dolores Park
watching fireworks. Some stupid piece of s**t threw an M60 at them. It
landed on Roisin's right hand and blew it apart. She will undego surgery
later this morning but it doesn't look good. Most likely she will lose her
index finger; second and third fingers will also be permanently impaired and disfigured. Needless to say, her musical career is over.

I want this f**ker.
Media attention will help flush him out. People know who did it and I'm offering $20,000 for a name. Please do whatever is
necessary to get the story out. Do so and I will reward you as well.

Thank you,
Chris Isner

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh s**t.. that guy is dead..

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why the hell would you throw a m60 at someone...might as well throw a hand grenade.

jdmjdm

5+ Year Member
That sucks so bad.

Hope they catch him!

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they should tar him, feather him, beat him, hang him, shoot him, stab him, and then put an m60 in his mouth. And I still think he's walking away with just a slap on the wrist.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't completely believe this

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would that father get in trouble for sending that out to the media...thats a very credible threat.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
s**t i believe it.

really stupid people out there. shooting those things everywhere.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
would that father get in trouble for sending that out to the media...thats a very credible threat.
How is it a threat? all he said is "I want this f**ker". At no point in that letter does he say he wants to cause bodily harm to this person.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there isn't anything on the band website, nor any news outlet with any story. The only thing I could find were two blogs with the same letter.

This is a hoax

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If this is true, the kid that threw it is a dead man lol.

If it isn't, why go through all the trouble to try to get someone in trouble? I'm willing to bet if this IS a hoax, the drummer just did something f**king stupid or her best friend did it and just made up a story to cover it up and now it's going to get out of hand. (out of hand, lol get it. not funny...yeah).

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
M60s arnt that powerful idk about destroying a entire hand, a M80 I can see. But ya if thats true that one guy is f**ked.

Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seems bogus... "some stupid piece of s**t" sounds very immature and extremly unprofessional for a father to say... the letter doesn't even explain who she is, snoopy had to explain it to us... $20,000 reward in my opinion is super steep, if the family is very wealthy then yeh maybe it's realistic, but think about how much money $20,000 really is... and how is he going to "reward" us for getting the story out?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ Well how would you feel if you found out your daughter/son came up to you and said, "some kid through a firecracker at me and blew my hand up". Would you call him, "an immature child that committed a wrong act" or be a little pissed about it?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dunno, i lost a friend who was killed by a drug dealer in his own house for $500. I have no idea how his father did not kill that SOB at the courthouse.

If it were me, I don't want to even say what i would do over the net

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep im mind the daughter is 16. Has a whole career in front of her. I would be f**king pissed too.