wtf is wrong with people!!

civic97hx

5+ Year Member
seriously, people these days just dont know how to respect other people s**t! this is what i find when i go out to head to work today....

im mean wtf is goin through peoples minds these days!?

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haters ftL

time to go hunting for gold finger tips

civic97hx

5+ Year Member
got a good idea on who it was just gonna let the law do what they do, and if they fail looks like i may have to take matters into my own hands...

pics are loading for me... anyone else have problems with loading?

haascnc

5+ Year Member
sad. feel for ya . . . .

let karma do its part. . .(after the law does whatever they can/will)...

DxHatchGirl

ZC for the time being!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some one egged our whole street an my bf eghatch93 when he still had the teg it f**kin took off paint an i was mad cause they got my windsheield but i would go crazy if someone spray painted my car, Sry to hear about it

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate fukn people like that. I feel for you man. Some people just dont know how to respect others peoples s**t. You work your ass off and then some schmo comes and fuks it up. What wouldnt I give to catch one of these fukers in action.

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cops arent worth a s**t in a situation like this.... no witness, no suspects, just ur suspicion.... street justice my friend eye for an eye. some ppl have to learn the hard way if u beat the f**k outta them they r gonna know why and something will click that hey i f**ked this dudes ride up and hes f**kin me up and now he knows not to mess with ppls s**t or at least make damn sure not to get caught...... IF and thats big IF the cops were able to charge somebody in the crime is a slap on the wrist pussy charge..... ppl wont like this but its keepin real man. Im not really a violent person lol. I dont pick fights or mess with ppl nothing but such a bold and vulger disrespect is worthy of a bold and vulger correction/justice.... just how i see it....I'd fix the car and get it back into shape and keep a very close eye on it and hope u catch the f**ker tryin for a round 2....

civic97hx

5+ Year Member
this just in, one of my wifes friends just talked with her, they have been having some troubles with a chick that just got evicted from the same apartment complex i live in. Romur has it that the "suspect" also just happend to tag my wifes friends mothers house.... they actually went INSIDE the house and painted vulgar words and initals that just so happen to be this girls initals... using the infamous gold spary paint..... hmmmm couldnt have made it anymore obvious. On top of all that, the girl were thinkin may have had something to do with it happened to mention that after she moves she was gonna do something to our cars......wow looks like we got us a felony on our hands :D so lets see what the cops can do and if all else fails ill be doing something along the lines of what 3rdCoast had in mind.... but maybe a little aircraft paint remover may get spilled here or there ;)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that sucks.

get out a razor blade and some class cleaner, it'll come off. Get a clay bar to get the paint off of the car body.

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well thats good news i hope u can get a felony on all that s**t and not something less and some probation.....

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree, cops won't do s**t.... sorry about your lost bro... I hope insurance takes care of you...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on the upside i love your rims

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats f**kin gay.

On the bright said, its just paint.

The spray paint will come off your OE paint with clay bar, same with the tails and it'll scrape off the windows with a straight edge and some glass cleaner.

Good luck on catching the bastards man.

civic97hx

5+ Year Member
well the cops want me to go get an estimate on the damages, so im gonna point out every little scrape, chip, ding, anything i can to get high dollar estimate. Lucky for me i happen to be good friends with a guy that owns his own body shop MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! so yea karma is gonna bite these bitches real good!