WTF It's happening in Tijuana, Mexico?

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You guys might not care or you know already, but for me, living in both sides of the border (San Diego-Tijuana) it's getting scary.
A series of event's have been taking place in the begining of 2008. Police chiefs dying, well, executed to be exact, kidnapps, dead bodies with the "tiro de gracia" (shoot in the head at close range, after your dead or about to) etc, etc.........
I DO KNOW that worst things are happening around the world, but for once, this is something that I'm actually seeing.
I don't want to go to the past. I just want to talk about this year, to be exact this week.

On monday, one police chief was executed while he was driving after he got out of work on a main Blvd in the pm.

After that, another police chief was executed at his house along with his wife, and his 4 year old daughter.

A "Comando Negro" (usually 5-6 suburbans with 5-6 guys inside) armed with ak-47, ar-15 and other high caliber weapons are the responsible fo pulling off this "jobs"

On wednesday, while the 2 police chiefs were being burried, a cop follow this car and this one parked outside of what is beleive to be a "safe house" and started to open fire on the police man. This guys went inside the house after gunning down the cops. The house inmediatly was surrounded by cops, then the federal police joined, the special forces, and finally the armed forces(in the US, imagine regular cops, the the swat team, then FBI and finally the army or marines)
After 3hrs of constant shooting the "bad guys" gave up. Inside the house, the cops found 6 dead bodies with the "tiro de gracia" on each one. Right after that, the "bad guys" were taken to Mexico city on a federal plane.
It's beleive that 2 of the guys were actually cops, so there you go...........................

Here's some clips of what happened that day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoOWXuGkx80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVJGMajq00I

This is some that they said to the cops over the CV radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_uapAZ41Fw

I just wanted to share this with the CC peeps.
Also, to anyone planning to go to TJ to party whatever, please be careful, don't try to act all bad and s**t cuz you don't know who you may run into, just my 2c

be safe

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, crazy s**t.

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahh man its so hard to want to go there and i go there for my wifes family its the only thing i worry about now when i go there to visit, thats corrupt cops thats nothing new couldnt they get help for this? they could use it real bad.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**k man i was just there last week and everything was cool now they are saying for tourist to stay the f**k away, wtf

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's called drugs and it's a wonder you haven't heard of it.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome to the world we live in.

^^the same damn thing I post in every thread like this that makes me feel sick to my stomach for sick f**ks that do s**t like this in this world.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t's been like that for a long time in Laredo and Juarez....:what:

I won't even go to NL anymore. As far as I know they have not been able to hire a police chief without having him executed within a week.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k man i was just there last week and everything was cool now they are saying for tourist to stay the f**k away, wtf
yes I heard that too,

It is the drugs and I have heard that also, all I'm saying it has become worst in the past months here in TJ.
Just last month, this "comando negro" went inside of a stripclub, they seal the doors, didn't let anyone go in or out, they got wasted for free, they jacked everybody who was there, they took money, jewels, cell phones, etc and to finish everything off, they "rape" all the strippers that were there..........................

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t's been like that for a long time in Laredo and Juarez....:what:

I won't even go to NL anymore. As far as I know they have not been able to hire a police chief without having him executed within a week.
:werd: that's not news to me either :lol:

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
mexico is one corrupted place.. parents have been trying to drag me down there to visit fam but theres no way i'm heading there. from mexico city, we'd have to drive through 3hrs of nothing just to get to my family.

no thanks

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mexico is one corrupted place.. parents have been trying to drag me down there to visit fam but theres no way i'm heading there. from mexico city, we'd have to drive through 3hrs of nothing just to get to my family.

no thanks
Ah man, it's f**king baddass away from the border. I'm telling you, people are nice and friendly and everything's cheap (just as long as you speak spanish ;) ) I love going to Monterey and Puebla. Mexico City is the s**t too. there's so much to do around there.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea im glad we just drove past tijuana when i was down there and didnt stick around ... looked hood as f**k

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ah man, it's f**king baddass away from the border. I'm telling you, people are nice and friendly and everything's cheap (just as long as you speak spanish ;) ) I love going to Monterey and Puebla. Mexico City is the s**t too. there's so much to do around there.
You liked it?

Things to see are cool, but the security in Mexico city it may not be the best, specially fo tourist. I'm talking about Mexico city, DF[/B all other places are cool I really recomend it. As far as TJ, there are some good places to go out and s**t but as far tourism..............no

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k it, let's stop being pussy's and go f**king kill some people. It's time we take back what is ours and stop letting organized crime make us afraid of s**t like this.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k it, let's stop being pussy's and go f**king kill some people. It's time we take back what is ours and stop letting organized crime make us afraid of s**t like this.
thats what i say...we treat criminals like theyre the f**king victims....Honduras...the country where i was born got infested with a gang problem for a while...then the presidents son was killed and he made an executive order for commandos to kill anyone with a gang related tatoo or involved in gang related activity on the spot.

they tried to fight back but eventuall they got their asses wooped....who do you think was the only one complaining...the families of the dead....claiming they were all good kids with just a lot of gang tatoos. :lol:

i think the US should execute any criminals convicted of 1st degree muder on the spot. no questions asked...f**k that b***h. i bet you people would stop acting stupid.