WTF: luminsic direct or something like has it's own section

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's up with it? :???: it has it's own section on the forums and with no post in it just wondering whats up with it.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah i saw the same thing, i guess justin is working on something new in there.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sponsors pay money to get s**t like that.......expect to see more if you want this site to stay up ;)

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but i donated with the push button thing.............and the sponsers are still going to be here damn :(

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its actually a GOOD thing.. we will keep you posted as the details are ironed out..

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good thing like free merch?? hah just playing. i was curious , too.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
It's included in one of the advertising packages. They bought that package so that is why its there. Hopefully there will be more in the near future.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicKid95 said:
good thing like free merch?? hah just playing. i was curious , too.
good like deals.. and dealing directly with sellers, being able to ask questions etc... without even having to call.. its a direct line with the company.. and hopefully it will prove to be a good relationship ;)

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh ok then that's cool i guess. but say ten other sponsers want the same package will there be an additional ten sections for each sponser or will there be a limit to keep a nice clean look of the site. just don't want the site to be full of sections for each sponser.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh my god.

Yes, lets b***h that Jay Jay is keeping CC free.

Tards.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vicious said:
oh ok then that's cool i guess. but say ten other sponsers want the same package will there be an additional ten sections for each sponser or will there be a limit to keep a nice clean look of the site. just don't want the site to be full of sections for each sponser.
im sure that if its gets crazy.. it would be cleaned up.. for example.. if there were ten sponsors.. it would probably be something like "members rides" with the sub-sections

but all in all.. i think you might be seeing it the wrong way.. instead of thinking of it as a commercial.. think of it as a hookup....

also.. the more sponsors the site has.. the more money floating around.. the more fuel the site has to offer more, and continue improving..

try to see the good side of this.. ;)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
double0prelude said:
so who is mautofied and what do they sell?
it might be a good idea to visit a website before asking such questions, but what do I know?

They're a classified page for selling modified automobiles ....

thus Moddified + Automobile = Mautofied.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
it might be a good idea to visit a website before asking such questions, but what do I know?

its actually a pretty good idea... i know a LOT of people have a hard time sellign already modded cars.. this is nice because its a set place for people who are shopping for exactly that.. a car already hooked up.. =)

ryanM

Eran said:

:werd: its like autotrader, but for modded/imported cars

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Oh my god.

Yes, lets b***h that Jay Jay is keeping CC free.

Tards.
i'm not bitching about anything and about keeping CC free i donate to the site ok ;) Just didn't want the sections for sponsers to get out of control just wanted to know it'd be controled which oc said it would so not i'm worried about anything now. Keep up the good work guys :thumbup:

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:

why when i can get a sarcastic answer like urs? :lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vicious said:
i'm not bitching about anything and about keeping CC free i donate to the site ok ;) Just didn't want the sections for sponsers to get out of control just wanted to know it'd be controled which oc said it would so not i'm worried about anything now. Keep up the good work guys :thumbup:
glad you understand.. ;)