WTT: (NJ, PA) 00 Civic EX+CA$H for 02 and up WRX

Status
Not open for further replies.

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
I am testing the waters here and just figured i would give it a shot at posting here too. I have for sale my 00 Honda civic EX coupe. It is black in color and is in very good condition. Interior is beautiful. no rips or tears in the seats or carpet. Power everything!!! Locks, sunroof, windows!!! Also has the keyless entry keyfob just recently purchased brand new from honda. This is a great starter car or perfect commuter car! It gets amazing gas mileage!!! The car has around 154k miles on it and still runs very strong. Water pump and timing belt were just done at the 120k miles. The car had a recent tune up done too including spark plugs, brakes, wires. got oil changed every 3000 miles no excuses. The previous owner had stripped the threads on the oil pan so it has been replaced with a genuine OEM Honda oil pan. brand new! The car is 5 spd manual transmission. No grinds or scrapes. The bads are that it has a crack in the windshield but is an easy replace by a auto glass company. it does have inspection until 11/2010. The speed cluster has green needles and the tach needle is broken off. again a cheap easy fix from a junkyard. only six screws can be done by anyone in 5 min. If you have any questions about the car please feel free to email me. Looking to trade my civic plus up to 2k cash for a wrx. the wrx must be stick. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.