WTT Rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hi everyone, I have 2 sets of Rota's that I will be willing to trade if anyone is interested. I have a set of Rota JSPL (Work RSZ-R look alikes) and Rota slips. The JSPL's need to be repainted. I started to polish these but soon gave up. They are 16x7.

I also have a set of fully polished slips. These are on my car now. I DO NOT daily drive my car. Its always garage kept and only driven about 1-2 times a week. These too are 16x7.

Let me know what you got if anyone is interested. Please PM me if anyone is interested. Thank you,

Here are the slips:

Here is a stock photo of the JSPL's (Mine were gold with polished lip)

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
what you looking to trade for? or how much cash

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what you looking to trade for? or how much cash
I dont really have anything particular in mind. I wouldnt mind having a set of Mugen RNR's or MR5's but who wouldnt. If no trades, the JSPL's are for sale. I need to get rid of them. Nothings wrong with them, they just need to be repainted.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
moved to parts for sale,

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry guys, I was really wanting a set of Mugen RNR's or M5's but I doubt anyone is going to trade their Mugens for a set of polished slips.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will also consider trading the JSPL's for a set of GSR blades, LS Mesh's, or Si wheels. If no one has any of those, I will consider any other Honda/Acura wheel. If anyone is interested, PM me. Thanks

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wouldn't mind having the slips if u decide to trade those to some si wheels hit me up. nice slips
Im really only interested in trading the JSPL's. Some Si's would be nice though. Are you interested in trading for some JSPL's?

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The slips are now for sale if anyone is interested. Im not really looking to do a trade anymore. Ive found another set of wheels I would like and will look into any offers for them. If interested, please reply or PM me.

Also, I think Im going to finish up the JSPL wheels. Im most likely going to paint them silver. I will post pics as soon as I finish them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.