WTT: WI - 1999 Subaru Impreza wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmctavish

NOTE: I am only looking to trade. I am looking for a 96-2000 civic coupe or hatch. I'd prefer 5spd but if its a clean hatch i will consider auto. Miles must be around my mileage or less. No quarter panel rust. I will consider swaps but I feel safer with a stock motor. Accident free. Some mods are ok, such as suspension. No body kits please. I understand that some dings and small dents are unavoidable but please provide pictures. I prefer a local sale. Any other questions feel free to ask. Please text. I am in class a lot and most times cannot pick up. 414-745-5938

My Car:
1999 Impreza Outback sport Black
ej22 with 158k (ej22s are the most relliable amoung all the subaru engines. Most common engine found in Imprezas between 95-01)
4eat auto
everything on the motor is stock
it is currently lowered on tein s techs with stiffer than stock 02 wrx struts
WRX rsb
Rear disc swap this past fall. new pads and rotos all around along with ss brake lines in back. Took into the shop to have them ok my work.
20% tint done at Blackout tint
comes with 02 WRX wheels painted bronze with decent tread. Can include stock steelies with basically new blizzaks(only about 2000miles) for the right trade
02 WRX seats with slight wear on the drivers side and small burn in pass
RokBlokz mud flaps
I vacuum the interior quite often so it is quite clean
Comes with alpine stereo with Ipod hookup
painted headlights
amber corners
clear front turn signals
STI muffler
Recently had radiator flushed and I have receipts for work done to it since I bought it back in 2010.
I keep the car quite clean. There is no rust on it. Underside came undercoated from the factory.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What would you be looking for in cash?

Mrmctavish

What would you be looking for in cash?
5k firm. I know its steep but thats cuz im really not looking to sell. Its my only mode of transportation right now so if someone is gonna buy it I'm gonna need enough to go out and buy the car car that I want. If I had another car I would probably have posted it for 4000obo around there

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Dang that thing is clean. $5k easy around my area. GLWS

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5k firm. I know its steep but thats cuz im really not looking to sell. Its my only mode of transportation right now so if someone is gonna buy it I'm gonna need enough to go out and buy the car car that I want. If I had another car I would probably have posted it for 4000obo around there
Yeah that's way more than I was thinking, glws.

Status
Not open for further replies.