wud i be a ricer??

armoOndo408

i hav a 99 civic ex..
its auto

wud i be a ricer if i added a muffler to it?

cuz i wana avoid all that rice

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
depends on the muffler

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats a wud?

and yes, the muffler would be purely for noise, thus: ricer.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you throw a big ole chrome fart can on an auto with no other mods, thats ricey. However if your not looking for noise and looking for looks, get a nice tip.

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who cares what other people think op, its ur car do what you want. i had A 3.5 inch exhaust on my civic when i had it and that was an auto, but i also had an engine swap and other mods done also. i liked it and i didnt think it was ricey

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its up to you. but it all depends on muffler kinda. some are high and annoying some are low. but if you want one then do it. its your car. you gotta drive it. dont worry about what other people think

civic0918

Registered VIP
I dunno i think a ricer is someone that mods the car with about $50 and thinks its fast. And always wants to race. I gotta laugh when my wife beats all the ricers around here.

EJ1_COUPE

vtec_ej1
Whats A Gud Low Sound Muffler? ........cuz When I Bought My Ex It Had A Huge Fart Cannon That My Neghbors Could Hear Me From 5 Blocks Away

epikcong

just keep it lookin clean and dont try to race anyone and you should be fine. just dont chrome it out with chrome looking wheels. lol i see to many around. i feel bad for hondas now.. lol

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your name is Armondo...you were born to be a ricer...

RetroJunky

5+ Year Member
I'd just put whatever muffler you like on the car.
Who cares if you're a ricer or not, as long as you like the car.

I have clear taillights on my civic and get called a ricer.
Doesn't bother me, I still like the euro lights.

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a flowmaster on my car (it was free bc I drug my stock one off)... It sounds almost stock, so really it depends on what your looking for...