• Poll closed .

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
eh they all look over contrasted to me. like they;re all glowing. and the lines... why? whats their purpose, what do they add to the pic? iunno overall i didn;t like any one more than the rest.
Thats kinda how I feel about it as well....

The lines are just..... there.... Nothing really to it.... :what:

You need to change things up a bit and branch out some when you are trying to make multiple sigs with the same theme.... :P

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, obviously you guys are hating or something, because people like em, and you guys are the only ones complaining o.O

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
Well, obviously you guys are hating or something, because people like em, and you guys are the only ones complaining o.O
Honestly, I don't hate on anybody.... I only try to show you where you might need improvement.... :what:

All I am saying is that the way that every one of them looks the same, excluding the different pictures, kinda detracts from being able to choose between them...

And the lines kind of make me think that you didn't really know what to do, and just did the first thing that came to mind.... If you really want a good signature image, you need to think a little bit about what will fit with the overall theme.... The same goes with any other picture, actually..... And if the lines DO work with one image, I guarantee that they won't work with every other one you make.... :what:

Again, I'm not hating.... I'm just saying they could use some improvement.... :what:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I actually think the lines look good with the images, because it gives it a little modern touch IMO.. but you guys seem to also nit pick at s**t that doesn't really need to be nitpicked at.. :what:

You guys only seems to give somewhat good comments to people who are in the Photoshop Lounge, everyone else kind of gets the same old stuff..

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You asked for my opinion, and I gave it....

Read what I wrote again.... Notice how I say I am only making comments so that you can IMPROVE.....

Show me one instance where I have played favorites when it comes to making comments about ps work.... :what:

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted number 1 because the B-17 pwn3d the Nazis.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oooo the new ones are sweet also. oh and i sent the pic it says here ya go for the message.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should donate #3 of the new ones to me hows that sound :naughty:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BMyers, thanks for the background bro..
The new sig is kick ass, I love it, and the quote goes along with the image, good job :thumbs up

j_fukin_t image coming up.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks dude. and your welcome for the pic.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
You guys only seems to give somewhat good comments to people who are in the Photoshop Lounge, everyone else kind of gets the same old stuff..
well if they;re new to photoshop usually their stuff isn;t the best compared to what to someone with more experience can do. when i comment on ps work i usually point out what looks wrong and leave it up to them to take my comments however they want.
Magic8Ball said:
I actually think the lines look good with the images, because it gives it a little modern touch IMO.. but you guys seem to also nit pick at s**t that doesn't really need to be nitpicked at..:what:
perhaps but they seem to be random and they are almost all the same. maybe its me but they don;t really look modern at all.

as for the nitpicking... i guess thats your opinion about our opinions.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the last one on the new ones you made :thumbs up . i need to work on my ps skilz

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New ones are real nice....oh noooeees!! a new trend has arisen!!! lol

p.s. what do you do to get that "soft" effect?

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn, those are awesome. I really like #8, do you think that I can have it and can you change the name to mine?