www.japaneseengineimport.com

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I live in VA and so is this company. So I took a 2 hour drive up there to see what was up. I ended up coming home with a long block. Nice guys there. When I arrived there, about 5 imports took off down the road that just came from the shop. Seems like they have good business. The guy was pretty nice plus I watched them clean the motor off. They loaded it in my SUV and I was off down the road a happy customer. There prices are fair to. They had a wide variety of JDM motors sitting in the warehouse. Only thing I did not see when I was there was a B 18 type r swap but they are hard to come by anyways. Great place. Can't beat a 30 day warranty either. Most places only have start up warranties.

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DetainedCivic said:
I live in VA and so is this company. So I took a 2 hour drive up there to see what was up. I ended up coming home with a long block. Nice guys there. When I arrived there, about 5 imports took off down the road that just came from the shop. Seems like they have good business. The guy was pretty nice plus I watched them clean the motor off. They loaded it in my SUV and I was off down the road a happy customer. There prices are fair to. They had a wide variety of JDM motors sitting in the warehouse. Only thing I did not see when I was there was a B 18 type r swap but they are hard to come by anyways. Great place. Can't beat a 30 day warranty either. Most places only have start up warranties.

cool what part of virgina?

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
JAPANESE ENGINE IMPORT INC.
9A DOUGLAS CT.
STERLING, VA 20166

TEL 703-668-0666 OR 703-668-0291
TOLL FREE 1-800-964-9904