Xclusively4god's New CD5

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So lately I have been looking for a new ride so my wife can drive the hybrid, and me this new toy... its a 95 accord ex with injen cai, some aftermarket headers, and a cat back exhaust. The engine has only 150k, and it does need some body work, but nothing too crazy... also came with HID's and a tv in the dash. Super clean on the inside. Anywho, I'll get shots of the bay soon, this was just a quick pic while my father in law charged the AC.... enjoy

581129_10150713177006746_630651745_9684580_878383537_n by Xclusively4GOD, on Flickr

I did also come with a brand new back bumper so today I pulled the old one, then putting the new one on tomorrow afternoon...

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats awesome I love it! I hope it's a 5-speed?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like you guys are recharging the a/c lol

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Third 94-97 Accord on this site!! hahah

Nice pick up, can I get closer shots of the window visors? After having them on my EK, im dying for some but I cant find any for my Accord. Im debating fake ones, but not sure.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awww my first car was a '94 EX sedan. Love that gen...

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Redline read the last line of my post lol....

Dark, I dont know anything about the visors, I just know that the say accord in white on the end... dont really know if I like them yet...
JJ, its auto... Didn't get a 5spd in the event that the wife has to drive it... either way Im a lazy driver lol... I'd rather the car do all the work haha