XS turbo, good or not good???

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no, thats ss auto chrome, and they are garbage. please use the search function, this has been covered numerous times.

xcubanricanpapi

5+ Year Member
i am looking for a turbo thats around 1k and will do the job... :roll:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
xcubanricanpapi said:
and if you dont mind the manifold cracking, the turbo falling apart, having no fuel managment, and a blown motor, go for it. boost is not for a n00b to be messing with, unless you dont care if you destroy your motor. please check the stickied topics in the forced induction forum, where this post is being moved to.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xcubanricanpapi said:
Well guess what, you arent getting a turbo with $1000. (new anyway, if oyu peice it together MAYBE, but u r really looking around $1500 for DIY and 2000-4000 for a kit).

SiLvErCiV

I smell.....boost....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
and if you dont mind the manifold cracking, the turbo falling apart, having no fuel managment, and a blown motor, go for it. boost is not for a n00b to be messing with, unless you dont care if you destroy your motor. please check the stickied topics in the forced induction forum, where this post is being moved to.
couldnt have said it better myself....search XS Power and SSAUTOCHROME on honda-tech, there are numerous threads on people who have had compressor housings crack right down the middle, and also manifolds cracking without being braced to hell and back...i wouldnt go with them man, piece together a reliable kit so your motor doesnt s**t itself...:thumbs up

Thlef18

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YA go to NEWCELICA.org and ask about XS, there is some very UN HAPPY customers there. I heard that they fixed thier crappy manifolds. But their customer service sucks.