Yay or nay?

PasswordJDoM

Dominic
So i got bored one day and thought of this, i plan on putting oil pressure and other guages in the slot instead of relocating my radio.. not really sure if i actually like it though haha.. of course its not 100% finished i would fix it up and make it look nicer.

tell me what you think.

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
Yay. Just think it may be inconvenient when drinks are in cup holder.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it, that cupholder is worthless anyway lol

PasswordJDoM

Dominic
Haha yeah, but i think i use my climate control a lot less than my radio, also.. that will give people the hint i dont want them eating/drinking in my car hah.

I thought it was a pretty cool idea, never really see any climate relocates.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it, that cupholder is worthless anyway lol
You is outta yo DANG mind, son! My phone goes in it, drinks, keys, tools...I came from a CRX. The thing I was most excited about when i got my EK were the cup holders!

OP, I like the concept, especially if you don't use the compartment anyhow.

PasswordJDoM

Dominic
You is outta yo DANG mind, son! My phone goes in it, drinks, keys, tools...I came from a CRX. The thing I was most excited about when i got my EK were the cup holders!

OP, I like the concept, especially if you don't use the compartment anyhow.
thank you, hah well i do use it, but just not really for drinks and drinks would be the only thing to get in the way of the controls so i figure it'll work out.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just take the cover to the cup holds off. Like it's hard to pull your drink out quick, and flip the controls. I say keep it, and clean it up. =)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good thinking bro, thats a 1st for me...

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yay, le tthe creative juices flow.but what are you planning on taking up the new din space?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kind of sucks that the climate control isn't flush.