Yet another good old photoshoot...

Mr.Dre4meR

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, just some more photos from the other day with me and some friends. Tell me what you guys think...;)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad.

Mr.Dre4meR

5+ Year Member
howwsss theee teinnn springs???? u bought newww shocks or riding stock ones?
It's pretty awsome...I enjoy it a lot...

I had to replace me strut because my front ones were blown out...=/ KYB Front Struts...Had for fork up another 400 for them...but it is worth it

tdoan14

5+ Year Member
Hello all, I'm actually the owner of that black EM2. We took a lot of photos that day, but all of them came out bad. Most likely because It was freezing cold and because I wasn't the one with the camera ;) And after the day of that shoot I added a lil' something to the Vic.

Sorry for the crappy pics :oops:. Once I do a little spring cleaning on it later this week and I get my D-SLR, I'll be taking more pictures, and hopefully Dreamer come to his senses and get better wheels! I kid, I kid... ;)

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hello all, I'm actually the owner of that black EM2. We took a lot of photos that day, but all of them came out bad. Most likely because It was freezing cold and because I wasn't the one with the camera ;) And after the day of that shoot I added a lil' something to the Vic.

Sorry for the crappy pics :oops:. Once I do a little spring cleaning on it later this week and I get my D-SLR, I'll be taking more pictures, and hopefully Dreamer come to his senses and get better wheels! I kid, I kid... ;)

threadjacked!

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
photoshoot i only see three pics - we (i) demand more next time, lol
no its looking good. 3rd pic is hawt

Mr.Dre4meR

5+ Year Member
photoshoot i only see three pics - we (i) demand more next time, lol
no its looking good. 3rd pic is hawt
-_- lol

We couldn't even hold the camera still. It was one of those icey wind chills...sucks
I took some and I gave up and stand inside a building. :cry: