yo check this clean ass 88 civic out

88civic--socal

5+ Year Member
this is my hatchback civic i love this thing upgrading rims to sportmaxx 002 xxr 15'' red center with Chrome 3''lip this month let me know what u think

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would hardly call sportmaxxes an upgrade.............

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ too bad cause those are 94-97 (i dont remember if they were 97-1 as well) teg rims.

still, its not clean at all.

88DX4ME

5+ Year Member
Here is his pic. Yo! lol

:roll:
looks like a maaco paint job, washers painted over, bumper painted over, bumper turns painted over

but i dont see any rust on the rear 1/4 panel, at least not on the drivers side, so ill give you that much

i do see rust on the hood though

jon31562

mmmm..turbo?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
doesn't look much better than mine... and i just got it for $1600 what about the motor?

88civic--socal

5+ Year Member
umm not the reply i expected

well dont know bout u folks but i love my ride its clean as f**k still yet to find one round here this clean and it does the job d16y7 mini me with d16y8 head

88civic--socal

5+ Year Member
okay

yea i bout this thing for 1200 and had all the work done to it so I think I made out alright and yea I still want the b16a1 but no money for it now

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
indulge me with the b16a1?

and u live in socal, pretty sure ive seen hundreds on ed's way cleaner than urs.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
really not that clean

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow mines 100x cleaner than that s**t and by work wat do you mean youve had done to it???????? looks like next to nothing to me

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
guys he said he got the car with the work done READ THE THREAD.

OP good start since youve got a new paint job. I would start cleaning up things, and removing paint where they shouldnt of painted, mainly the turn lenses, washer squirters ect. I wouldnt just go a dump money into rims that fast. Take the time and clean it up.

Hows the interior? rear of the car? under the hood? (i know you said single mini, but other than that)