yonaka engine gasket kit??

emerican

Registered VIP
I would go with oem honda gaskets if possible.
I have the yonaka exhaust and love it, but exhaust and gaskets are very different.
Do you actually need them or just changing them for regualr maitence just wondering?

EDWINV00SI

PROJ3CT EM1
I would go with oem honda gaskets if possible.
I have the yonaka exhaust and love it, but exhaust and gaskets are very different.
Do you actually need them or just changing them for regualr maitence just wondering?
damn i want something near oem & for less. oem honda is pricey. well i want to do it for regular maintenance & also my car almost over heated cause my radiator went out. thats why.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I've never heard anything bad from selling the Cometic ones. My distributor says they sell them all of the time to picky engine builders and never heard anything bad. The top end kit does come with an oversized headgasket though, 82mm.

Selman

Hy guys!

I have to rebuild my B16A2 and I want to know if Cometic gasket kit is any good? I'm from Slovenia (Europe) and OEM parts are too expensive. Complete gasket set costs about 500 dollars without touching the engine block :shock: So any info from you guys would be very helpful.

Thank you.