Yonaka exhaust on 2000 dx coupe?

PT six secondz

I want to get a new exhaust but not spend $500 so the yonaka catback seemed to be the perfect balance between price and quality... Unfortunately yonaka doesnt have one for a 2000 honda civic dx. Is there any way that one will fit on my 2000 honda civic dx coupe? Is there anyway I can take one of the exhaust from a different model and fit it on my dx coupe?

Thank you, any information is greatly appreciated!

link bellow is to the website.
http://www.yonaka.com/Yonaka_92_00_C..._p/ymcb001.htm

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to get a new exhaust but not spend $500 so the yonaka catback seemed to be the perfect balance between price and quality... Unfortunately yonaka doesnt have one for a 2000 honda civic dx. Is there any way that one will fit on my 2000 honda civic dx coupe? Is there anyway I can take one of the exhaust from a different model and fit it on my dx coupe?

Thank you, any information is greatly appreciated!

link bellow is to the website.
http://www.yonaka.com/Yonaka_92_00_C..._p/ymcb001.htm
to make it fit, you can' buy the Yonaka exhaust, an EX catalytic converter (or test pipe), and an EX header. Then it'll be a bolt on application for you. Or buy the exhaust and have custom piping welded in from the stock header back to the yonaka exhaust.

PT six secondz

why would u spend $450 on the exhaust from their website? u can get it for $249 shipped from here?

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=196454

http://www.tunersports.com/yonaka-catback-exhaust_mp499.html
I am aware of that, I was simply wondering if there is a way to put the exhaust on my 2000 dx coupe. I put the link to the website as a reference so people could get a full understanding of the product I was inquiring about.

DMaldonado93

I am aware of that, I was simply wondering if there is a way to put the exhaust on my 2000 dx coupe. I put the link to the website as a reference so people could get a full understanding of the product I was inquiring about.
Oh ok my bad. But yeah i would do what was mentioned above

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
to make it fit, you can' buy the Yonaka exhaust, an EX catalytic converter (or test pipe), and an EX header. Then it'll be a bolt on application for you. Or buy the exhaust and have custom piping welded in from the stock header back to the yonaka exhaust.
Don't forget to extend the secondary O2 sensor as it will not reach. I believe password still makes one that is plug and play.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't forget to extend the secondary O2 sensor as it will not reach. I believe password still makes one that is plug and play.
This is true but situational. When I upgraded my exhaust, my test pipe had an o2 bung far enough up front to allow my secondary o2 to reach. You can also take time to un tape some of wiring harness to give the secondary o2 more length and then re-tape and loom the harness.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is true but situational. When I upgraded my exhaust, my test pipe had an o2 bung far enough up front to allow my secondary o2 to reach. You can also take time to un tape some of wiring harness to give the secondary o2 more length and then re-tape and loom the harness.
Yup, thats right. I had to extend mine when I did my exhaust. Guess some have to some don't. Mine wasn't even close enough to reach lol

I just bought the harness on password to extend it, plugged right in.

emerican

Registered VIP
what child said
ex header cat[or test pipe your choice} and the yonaka exhaust and may have to extend the wires and your done.

emerican

Registered VIP
personally would never go with a off brand exhaust just asking for to many problems IMO.
and alot of them almost all of them that ive heard for that matter sound horrible. Only a few have sounded decent and even those had there own issues so just not worth the risk.