you have seen my civic now comes the hachi

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here are some pics of my ae86 i got alot of request to see it b4 so here it is as it stands right now. i pretty sure u all got tired of seeing my civic

and so concludes the pictorial of my slide machine. tell me what u think

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that aint no ae86...

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by turboferio
...i pretty sure u all got tired of seeing my civic
I actually like ur civic better ;) LOVE it actually!

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: you have seen my civic now comes the hachi

Originally posted by Britty
I actually like ur civic better ;) LOVE it actually!

yeah dog your civic is pretty sweet
as said by CC's Original OG

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanMc300
that aint no ae86...
?????? plz tell me what it is, i would love to know what it is. tell me how its not

1986 corolla gts coupe chassis code ae86??? u need me to take a picture look it up in a book.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
sw33t lookin drifter man. i got a bone stock 86 325is m3 canadian model. only thing i've done to it is take off all the m3 molding and spoiler. but damn that thing can break those back tires loose

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah but what i got under the hood isn't what normally comes in the 86 s**t it not even supposed to be in the car!!! but still that guy hasn't told me what kinda car i drive yet

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah and its fun as hell... i figured since my civic is as fast as i want to get it and is pretty done.... i wanted to build the ultimate drift machine. so i have only had it for like 2 months and already i have cusco bars up the ass and rollcage is going in... blah blah... but its damn fun but word to the wise if any of u want a hachi because they are cheap this is not the car for u..... they are very expensive to hook up

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Eg_Project
how much was it???
well corollas are going for prob anywhere from 800-3000 depending on condition and if it is a gts ... if it has lsd, which mine has, but the thing about the corolla is everything you buy for it is all name brand stuff, like cusco, tein, tanabe, ssr, apex, things like that because no1 makes knockoff stuff for them and i mean a simple strut tower bar from cuscho is like 160 bucks. i can get a knockoff one for a civic for like 30... but that is the stuff i'm talkin about and also drifting you need lots o' tires but in the end its alllll worth it

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys should try drifting.... it totally works you and your car harder.... it takes alot of skill and its alot more fun

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SeanMc300
that aint no ae86...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?????? plz tell me what it is, i would love to know what it is. tell me how its not

1986 corolla gts coupe chassis code ae86??? u need me to take a picture look it up in a book.

hahah some one got owned!!!

nice ride man i was looking into a coupe also... this guys was is selling it for 1000...and there is a shop near by that does teh JDM motor swap for 800 bucks!!!! thats a good deal... so i might do that.

happy drifting

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when u say jdm motor are u sayin the 20 valve... cause the us and jdm use same motor... but anyways i don't have a 4age

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
appreciate it guys...alot of my buddies think i'm crazy for driving that around when i have the civic that i have. but the corolla is fun don't have to go over speed bumps all slow and s**t, simple things like that i don't care where i park it in a parking lot...etc