You laugh, you lose.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
omg hahahaha. This is why I have autocorrect off on my iphone. It's f**king annoying making spelling mistakes when the phone registers the wrong letter but I would rather fix my s**t than have it autocorrect to something f**ked up :lol:.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I f**king love damnyouautocorrect.com. I go there all the time.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's also old as fack.

Can somebody please explain autocorrect? I don't get how these people are stupid enough to send a text before reading what it says.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
so what. autocorrect is a stupid feature phones have that change words because it thinks u misspelled something. when in reality it just changes the message u want.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Okay so.....again.....why not just look at what the message says before sending it?

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Well, I dont own a phone with AC but I think it changes it after u hit send. If I'm wrong on that, then ppl r just to stupid to look at their message before pressing send.

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay so.....again.....why not just look at what the message says before sending it?
If you're a fast texter, as most people are, by the time you finsh the text and hit send, the AC system is still 5 words behind and trying catch up. But if you're smart enough to read the message before you send it, you won't send s**t you don't want to send.