you see my car now but what did it go through? 56kpooper

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is a little evolution of my car, 90% of the work done by me. enjoy.

56k turn back.

buck1115

My car has the turbonator
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cute

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is the name of you front bumper? is it a different version delsol bumper?

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bah! I never knew it was orginally captiva blue pearl.. you shouldve left it that!!

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DelSho said:
here is a little evolution of my car, 90% of the<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=work&id=4';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> work </a>done by me. enjoy. 56k turn back.

i hate Del Sols.. only because i cant have one.. im 2 tall and when i go 2 sit down my head hits the roof and my legs hit the wheel.. i found that out test driving one.. i took it for a ride and on the way up the hill the wheel got stuck 2 my leg and i couldnt turn it intime i almost hit a sidewalk.. but i really do love the cars and yours is looking very good

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neojen said:
bah! I never knew it was orginally captiva blue pearl.. you shouldve left it that!!
it had to go, it had cancer.
:???:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well when the time comes for new paint.. my vote is for captiva blue pearl once again!!

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One of the rare Sol's that I really like. God job. let's not forget about the engine now..... needs a little work from what I see.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i go over this every time,

1: i'm broke

2: i have 3 points on my record

2: the motor runs is sooo strong

4: i don't race

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, I always loved your sol....It's so damn clean and the front is so pimp. Is it off another model of it? Or an aftermarket kit?

Ninefivejiggaja

Milano Em1 Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it, but you should paint it that blue color (captiva or whatever) or the green stock color, I love that s**t, i like you got rid of the del sol "tears"9idk thats what i thin=k they are

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek Is Back said:
Damn, I always loved your sol....It's so damn clean and the front is so pimp. Is it off another model of it? Or an aftermarket kit?
the last years they made the sol they changed the front bumper. i like the change too.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ninefivejiggaja said:
i like it, but you should paint it that blue color (captiva or whatever) or the green stock color, I love that s**t, i like you got rid of the del sol "tears"9idk thats what i thin=k they are
i love the champ white over the blue.