You you think you're hot-s**t with Photoshop, eh?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
someone needs a job or a g/f

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
someone needs a job or a g/f
Im sure he could get a well paying job with skills like that.. and buy a g/f with a small portion of the money from the job..
If he's that good on MS paint, imagine if you give him some real software to work with..

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn that was cool as f**k, made my day, i bet that took like 6 hours of strait work

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's cool to see someone actually know how to draw. Body structure and such I mean.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Holly Paint Shop "BatMan" this dude is downright the nastiest he that good at ms paint .I wonder how good he is at photo shop O.O whoa .

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Judging by the style of the second especially, I'd say whoever did it is used to drawing on paper and then it was just a matter of getting used to the MS Paint program.

The second drawing was drawn much quicker than the first one too. Different drawing styles.

.blazed_ej8

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh i had to smoke another bowl for that !!! that s**t was straight up sick...mad props for that fool :worthy:

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
STR_TopGun said:
that was cool
Damn, STR... you SOO look like an old friend of mine, here in Winchester, VA.. :shock:

but you're waay too young to be him... ;)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Judging by the style of the second especially, I'd say whoever did it is used to drawing on paper and then it was just a matter of getting used to the MS Paint program.

The second drawing was drawn much quicker than the first one too. Different drawing styles.
He/She prolly used a Wacom Tablet or something like that. Amazing job, none-the-less.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my old art teacher could do that. they had the computer setup some how to a projector. you would draw on the projector screen and it would show up on the comp. it was sick.

96_vtec_lude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was by far the most talent i have seen in a long time, that guy must have a lot of patience with himself, utterly incredible

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats crazy.... amazing that someone can be so good at something like that

civicdrvr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is nuts i could never do that, it was so like straight and stuff