Youlovemyep3 - my progress thread. :)

youlovemyep3

Nicole.
This is going to be my progress thread from now on =)
im going to keep my updated pics and such about my car in here instead
of keep making ones...

my car when i first got it..

Then with new shoes ....

AND NOW..

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally liked the silver better and the black rims. Needs skirts and moar low.

youlovemyep3

Nicole.
I personally liked the silver better and the black rims. Needs skirts and moar low.
ah i hated those black rims lol still have them if you are interested haha =)
aanndd yeah the silver looked good, its just my past 2 cars were silver and i was SO tired of
that color lol and ive always wanted white =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what size are they? everything looks big on an ep3 to me.

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I love the white and I don't like black rims so you've got some good progress so far!!

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
The car looks good now, i like the white better but i think it is the shade of pink but something about the rims throws it off. I would DD this by far cause id rock pink but i think id powder coat them white and get a red lip =) lol

Its a nice car, for a chick lol. Glad to see you are one of the few on CC

youlovemyep3

Nicole.
The car looks good now, i like the white better but i think it is the shade of pink but something about the rims throws it off. I would DD this by far cause id rock pink but i think id powder coat them white and get a red lip =) lol

Its a nice car, for a chick lol. Glad to see you are one of the few on CC
Lol thanks thanks =) I'm pretty proud of it, it's my first hooked up car! Lol

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ i think its her 3rd car, And black on silver is played out anyway... I almost left the thread when i saw the first pic lol. I like the white better and i can dig the pink rims, i just would have gone with a 5spoke. Looks great so far!

youlovemyep3

Nicole.
^^ i think its her 3rd car, And black on silver is played out anyway... I almost left the thread when i saw the first pic lol. I like the white better and i can dig the pink rims, i just would have gone with a 5spoke. Looks great so far!

Yeah my 3rd just first one hooked up lol how u know it's my third? Lol