anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm slowly starting to have more faith in korean cars. hyundai has shown a great improvement in the past decade...

plus most geos are suzukis, aren't they?
geo tracker = suzuki vitara
geo metro = suzuki swift...

i'm pimp a swift, they can be made to be fast a hell...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
geo's and suzuki's are great little cars. they last forever and get awesome mpg.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
one of that faster cars in santiago for hte longest time was this suzuki swift... they boosted the 1.3L engine and it is f'n quick! they call it "metralleta" which means 'machine gun'... i think i have a couple drag videos of it

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anfrey said:
one of that faster cars in santiago for hte longest time was this suzuki swift... they boosted the 1.3L engine and it is f'n quick! they call it "metralleta" which means 'machine gun'... i think i have a couple drag videos of it
POST THEM UP MAN!!!! that'd be wicked to see

bloodyadobokid

Rock and Roll Friendly
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Luckily I got an AEM short ram so that wouldn't happen to me. Plus, I got it for $30.00.

JDM Juice

Is JDM Juice real?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm calling bullshit on this story also... who wouldn't in their right mind, just shut the engine off? I've been in some pretty crazy situations with my car (gas pedal getting stuck under the floor mat while driving) yeah, I just shut the car off. I didn't go around a 90 degree turn at 50 miles an hour or blaze through a redlight...

Total BS.

Old_Skool_Civic

4dr's rule too!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The bypass valve is a waste of money if you live in L.A. where it doesnt rain much, and I dont think that bypass valve is really effective unless you really submerge the filter in a very big puddle or something, if you do than something is wrong with you

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's so funny... but I was considering a by-pass valve...

CPCivic03

HoNdA PrOjEcT
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought one but i never put it in i was thinkin bout puttin it in but never did from everything i heard im just gonna return it