oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the coffee energy drinks are too good.

ryanM

x2. Yeah those Java Monsters are good. My brother was telling me to try them, but I thought it would be sick (like Original Monster mixed with Coffee)... Its basically got a starbucks feel to it, but better IMO...

I'm not sure if the one I get is "bean", but it comes in a light brown can (almost tan like)

I remember when I first heard of "fish tacos"... I thought they would be disgusting (pictured Taco Bell mixed with fix), but they are good.... Same thing with the Java Monster.. You picture some nasty s**t at first
the one in the light tan can is mean bean, its vanilla flavored.

i also kinda like the russian one, but only once in a while.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wonder how bad these things are for a bodies. I mean, soda itself is terrible... Could you imagine what the kids will be like 20 years from now :lol:... j/k... I overheard some old lady at Barnes-n-Noble talking about that near the Starbucks on how the kids are going to be having all sorts of problems someday

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we're f**ked.

ryanM

thats why i dont drink engergy drinks

i get a java monster once every other week or so, and thats it.

i also work out over 20 hours a week...

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's what I need to do badly already... I was a very athletic person in High School, then at graduation I met:alcoholic and ever since I've been all f**ked up.... I have also picked up fast food too...

I seriously need to start working out; I'm sick of saying I'll do it next week...:word:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i work out about 38 seconds a day now (how ever long it take me to get up my steps)

after "working out" from age 5 untill 17, i hate to even move.

i also drink 32oz of monster a day at minimum.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I remember when I was really invincible with soda.. I used to drink a s**t load every day and not gain a pound... That stuff they tell you is true when you get older... I can't imagine 10, 15, 20 years from now how easy it would be to put on weight... I used to be a skinny son-b***h too.

Yeah, back-on-topic, I like energy drinks, but that crash feeling is horrible.... They are so fun to drink... The first one I ever drank besides the heavily marketed Redbull was a Monster (green "M") and I was 21...

Oh, I LOVE AMP! I forgot about that stuff... That is probably my favorate next to Full Throttle-blue can

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember when I was really invincible with soda.. I used to drink a s**t load every day and not gain a pound... That stuff they tell you is true when you get older... I can't imagine 10, 15, 20 years from now how easy it would be to put on weight... I used to be a skinny son-b***h too.

Yeah, back-on-topic, I like energy drinks, but that crash feeling is horrible.... They are so fun to drink... The first one I ever drank besides the heavily marketed Redbull was a Monster (green "M") and I was 21...

Oh, I LOVE AMP! I forgot about that stuff... That is probably my favorate next to Full Throttle-blue can
i love SPARKS, but thats a NWS drink lol.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love SPARKS, but thats a NWS drink lol.
Oh man, I love that stuff too. I remember when I was 20 I used to drink that s**t all the time. Rookie mistake kind of though cause it cancels out the drunk feeling I was going for at the time.. .But I got ""CRUNK"!

Also, don't over-estimate the power of ZIMA!. I got arrested for public fighting when I was 20 because of it I swear... Ah, I used to like "girl drinks" when I first started drinking cause they tasted like Soda to me... Got older and like beer now:lol:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
beer makes me sick

its brandy for me

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
beer makes me sick

its brandy for me
I don't think I've ever tried that.. Not much of a hard liq straight kind of guy.. .I've tried, but hard too.. Worst s**t I'm ever tried is Gin... Tastes like Christmas Tree Piss:x

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hate beer

i played ring of fire, and threw up trying to drink for 13 seconds on my second beer

i said f**k that and brought out the jager and played.

passed out 40 minutes later :lol:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate beer

i played ring of fire, and threw up trying to drink for 13 seconds on my second beer

i said f**k that and brought out the jager and played.

passed out 40 minutes later :lol:
yeah, me and my friend were talking about and seriously analzying the "perfect buzz"... For me on a slightly empty stomach its about 3-4 beers... I still can't figure out why I always go passed that:lol:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOS or Rockstar Punched. Those are the only good ones.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I LOVE me some NOS and Starbucks coffee. I haven't had any since May before I found out I was preggers; I sure could use it now, but they won't let me. :(

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like redbull and green monster the best.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, the only energy drink I take besides pussy juice is Redbull. I've been drinking that since before the the US got ahold of it and made it shittier and weaker. I still drink it tho! :D