Your opinion on my new paint job =D

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very clean job, looks fantastik compared to before!! keep it up!

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
WELL all that hard work was useless. Yesterday morning I wrecked it. I was ran off the road by a tailgater around a turn. I went through an electric fence. It's not totaled but bad enough to kill my spirits. My exhaust is dragging in the middle, My front left fender is destroyed, I may have cracked a rim, and the fence wire scraped the paint from the hood back over the top.. The guy took off sadly. I jumped out and was grabbing my tire iron. He sped up and went around me as I went off the road. The cops said that technically the wreck was my fault because he didn't touch me.:wak:That's what I want to do to the guy. I don't have any money left to fix it..
Damn dude, that really is a bummer.. karma is a b***h though.. it'll get him back

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would of kept it at least the same original color.

but, eh, its your car. looks cool man.

what white is that?

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
It's frost white. But it looks like crap now.. If I find that guy I'll make sure karma gets him lol. At least once I fix the exhaust and make sure the rim isn't cracked and the fender isn't dragging the wheel, it will be drivable at least.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good until the accident

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
Only liability. I think the guy was trying to pass me in a turn. Idk, it happened really fast. The cops said since he didn't hit me, he was just pretended to, that it was my fault and even if we found the guy they couldn't do anything.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn sounds like the s**t that happens to me, anywho just get a new fender and hood and your rollin brotha

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would of pulled out my 9 and capped that mofugga, I just painted my hatch too :thumbup:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ouch. that sucks. hope u can get it fixed

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's not that bad bro, just get a new fender and repaint the hood. I know it sucks that it happened right after the paint but it can be easily fixed!

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
I would of pulled out my 9 and capped that mofugga, I just painted my hatch too
word.. i literally wouldve ran after the guy or something along the lines of killing him.
Well once I figured out which way my car was facing I jumped out and went for my tire iron (conveniently placed under my seat) but he was speeding up in the opposite direction and I can't run that fast. It's safe to say that I taught that ground a lesson.. it wont cross me again.

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
It's not that bad bro, just get a new fender and repaint the hood. I know it sucks that it happened right after the paint but it can be easily fixed!
Thing is is that I sunk every penny I had (and a few I didn't) into fixing it and painting it. I'm out of black paint, too. The fender I might be able to get for cheap and get painted. I just had photoshoots and a mini-meet planned for this weekend lol. While typing this I took a break and went out to look at it lol.. I rehung the exhaust, my rim wasN'T cracked, I pulled the fender out to a respectable position, and some of the scratches buffed out. it's drivable now, but will still need a new fender and hood painted. Thanks for the love guys, if you didn't encourage me I might have just let it sit for awhile! It isn't that bad now.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that suckks! i would be pissed if that happened to me but at least its still runing

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if someone did that to me they better pray to god that my car is not running anymore or else i would chase his ass and do an ass whooping on that person

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
Lol luckily my neighbor said they know where they live.. The only way I even knew what the car was (it was still dark) is that it got so close my brakelight lit up the front of it. It looked like a newer honda. and hey, I could use some new H badges, and lug nuts, and there's always a few parts I don't need but might "borrow" anyways hah!

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just saw the updated pics its not that bad but dam :/