Your Strangest Dream Ever?

Alpha.kx

5+ Year Member
I just woke up after a dream trying to fight off clowns and tigers using swords made of American flags. :crazy:

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
someone rang the door bell and when i went to check through the peep hole no one was there...in my dream it was around 2 or 3am. so when i turned around a hand went through the small glass window and grabbed me by the neck...i woke up sweating

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My mom and dad fighting over a dented frying pan. :what: It's like I never moved out. :lol:

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fighting off a riot or something at walmart with guitar guns. i forget exactly been too long

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Driving a Kia Sportage in Spain looking for a ancient book so my friend and I could change this guy's wife from a fish back into a woman...dreams are bizarre

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Driving a Kia Sportage in Spain looking for a ancient book so my friend and I could change this guy's wife from a fish back into a woman...dreams are bizarre
Just use the wunder boner to get her back! :bluelol:

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Haven't had any dreams since 1998...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was really young when I had it, and I was on an ironing bored in a child car seat being tickled by a wolf in a beige trench coat.

No lie.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was really young when I had it, and I was on an ironing bored in a child car seat being tickled by a wolf in a beige trench coat.

No lie.
u cant make up stuff like that :rotflmfao:

squiblycivic

5+ Year Member
last night i dreamed i could only do a 360 on my snowboard. and i was doing it off every possible thing at the mountain, non stop.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had a sex dream but all the nipples were red dots like they had chicken pox or a big fat zit as a nipple

AZNSensation

Banned
I had a dream last night that I was in a house with 2 other random strangers. There were people in the front yard killing people with knives. I guess, having been a dream, I had already knew the "rules" to the game. Apparently it was a survival horror thing and we had to survive in the house while those people tried killing us. I was going to the bathroom and turned the corner and got stabbed so I took a shotgun and blew the person's head off. The other dude with me helped me clean up the mess. When I looked at my stab wound it was a sliver of glass. So the knife turned into glass haha. WEIRD.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
killed my parents......

hondagriff

Banned
Being executed on the chair. I really felt it. The shock woke me up to find my sheets wrapped around my neck. Weird!

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've had some CRAZY f**kin dreams but can't remember most of them. When I was little I use to sleep walk and my parents had to put bells on the front door. One night she found me roaming around outside in the middle of our street. No clue how long I was out there. Not even shittin you

Whats even more weird is that I have the same exact dream about once a year. and it should be coming up soon:shock:

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I always have dreams of the world ending. I should remember them and write a book about them. Isn't that how the best movies come up? lol

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is what people gets when on DDDDRRRRUUUUUGGGGGSSSSSS

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It was a little overcast real windy and erie out. Some friends and I were driving on some road in the middle of nowhere. It was all flat land and then we started getting to an area with more hills and trees. We came to an intersection. And there were a bunch of other motorists at each end, but nobody took turns going. They all just sat there. Then I saw all of them looking up at in the sky with fear. I then heard Helicopters, then started seeing some flying above. Every minute, they started getting closer to land and closer to our cars. One, across a field started loosing control because it was real windy.

All of the copters started flipping and stalling and going haywire due to the heavy winds. One crashed right in front of our SUV and the blades started ripping up the ground and debree was flying everywhere. A large piece of the blade flew towards our windshield and wizzed into the car and killed one of my friends right before my eyes. I got out and so did everyone else and started running away, I then look into the sky and the helicopters looked to be giving birth to F16 Fighter jets or something, until the sky was full of jets and copters. Then I woke up.....and was late for work.