Your Style

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like keeping the visible parts as OEM as possible, but then building the crap out of the engine and suspension and such stuff that's "hidden". Actually pondering finding a OEM headunit to put in rather than the aftermarket unit that a previous owner installed, cause I think it just looks a lot better that way.
I'm the same way. I love the stock look. I'd rather spend more money on something that will look like it belongs than on aftermarket out of place stuff. I changed my headunit back to stock from the aftermarket one that was in there. I also got an adapter so I can play/charge my iPhone and control it from my stock headunit. I can probably get a HU that has these options with perhaps better quality but I just don't like the look.

However, I do think I might go aftermarket on a headunit because in my del sol there is a cover for the stereo so you can't see it anyway.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My style is try to be something that I' am not, just to desperately fit it.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty much whatever looks good. I have OEM JDM, CDM, and UKDM parts in my car. I'm not a fan of roof racks, tow hooks, and body kit. I'm kinda biased towards certain brands and replicas.
:word: minus the roof rack part. I use mine for my mountain bike that i use very often.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the "did it myself" style no matter what it looks like in the end style.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just go after what I like.

Apparently I'm doing something right since other people are picking up on it. Wonderful. It's bad enough we all have Civics, which are pretty common, let's make them all look the same too.

So I don't post photos of the car much anymore and don't mention what I'm doing with it.

The car's for me anyway, not for other people.

Oh, and I only use authentic parts. No replica, eBay, etc. stuff.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am what you all call a RICER..

I call it period specific. When I first started bulding cars, this is what we did, back around '99-2000. I like the kits as long as it's done right. Can't stand the ppl who don't have'm painted. However, I can def give props to a more "natural" look if you will. In the end, if it isn't fast then you wasted your $$.