Your thoughts on the Juniper Visa (Apple Credit Card)

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im going to get a macbook for christmas and I need to build some credit.

I see that the Juniper Visa offers no intrest for $100 180 days and I plan on paying the remainder off before then (about $300). I wouldnt use this card for any other purchases unless I have the money to pay for it in full.

Would this card be ok?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds legit to me if you can pay it off in time.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im going to get a macbook for christmas and I need to build some credit.

I see that the Juniper Visa offers no intrest for $100 180 days and I plan on paying the remainder off before then (about $300). I wouldnt use this card for any other purchases unless I have the money to pay for it in full.

Would this card be ok?
I have a Juniper Card for Frontier Airlines. Does the job I wanted it for. I would advise everyone not to go with Capital One because of how they report their information to the credit bureaus I have excellent credit by the way. I qualify for the best interest rate on a house. If you guys around my age or younger need any advice on building credit give me a shout. Very honest

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a Juniper Card for Frontier Airlines. Does the job I wanted it for. I would advise everyone not to go with Capital One because of how they report their information to the credit bureaus I have excellent credit by the way. I qualify for the best interest rate on a house. If you guys around my age or younger need any advice on building credit give me a shout. Very honest
PM me with some tips, i just got turned down for that card, but i think i filled out some information the wrong way, i guess thats what i deserve for being impatient and doing it myself