Z28*56k don't hold your breath*

dtfastj

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude you think thats fast? Go for a test drive in a 98+ camaro with the ls1 motor. Or better yet go with a 2000 with the ls6 intake manifold. Trust me one drive and you will forget all about a lt1. Better styling, faster, and easier to mod... Man flowmaster do so good on a lt1 I have to give you that much... Now go listen to a ls1 with a gmmg exhaust. The sound is just amazing. But hell I would say as much fun as that car is... I wouldn't do it man. Not a pre 98. For not too much more you can fine a good 98. Good luck with the purchase tho.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
that had better include the timing belt and all parts.
no timing belt, but it did include parts....

i got them down to $600 and change by doing my own plugs and a few other things :lol:

and yeah west, that was at kendall...
ever since they built their "auto mall" their prices have went up :???:

i got the ngk plugs from one of my parts dealers for half off... they listed at like $120 or something :???:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
You got to drop the exhaust system to do the fuel pump.
That's the same with all newer model GM cars though. It's inside the fuel tank. I had to do it in my buddy's S10... such a b***h, and syphoning gas really sucks.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Start growing your mullet now if you want to own that car........

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, my ex Greg had that '93 Formula. he thought about getting a Civic too though. But then he would have to start driving like an ass and revving at everyone. ;)

Stereotypes are bad. :P

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
io_303 said:
flowmasters + headers + no cats = sex for my ears.
:nono: :nono: (insert full Borla here) + no cats = sex for my ears

rustmaster is so played out, spend the cash for the good s**t

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yeah, my ex Greg had that '93 Formula. he thought about getting a Civic too though. But then he would have to start driving like an ass and revving at everyone. ;)

Stereotypes are bad. :P
stereotypes are however there for a reason.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :P 8)

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
:nono: :nono: (insert full Borla here) + no cats = sex for my ears

rustmaster is so played out, spend the cash for the good s**t

Unfortunately, Flows are a little played out. Every freakin idiot with a 4.6 F150 or 4.7 Ram is roaring around with Flows like they'll ever see 0-60 in less than 9 seconds :roll: :lol:

But I hate the way Borla looks and sounds. :P

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
Unfortunately, Flows are a little played out. Every freakin idiot with a 4.6 F150 or 4.7 Ram is roaring around with Flows like they'll ever see 0-60 in less than 9 seconds :roll: :lol:

But I hate the way Borla looks and sounds. :P
i don't like the tips, i would keep the stock rectangle tips, borla is the best imho, slp is nice too, borla just last the longest and lifetime warranty too, (think flows have it too)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice car but those wheels belong on a pony car. They look too much like the Bullitt wheels to me. I don't like them much.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Nice car but those wheels belong on a pony car. They look too much like the Bullit wheels to me. I don't like them much.
agreed

btw one of my boys has a bullit and i can kinda keep up to him in the freeway ... i wonder if ill keep up any better once i get test pipe and dc 4-2-1 header