Z3 Fenders

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant find stock fenders for under 100 bucks.. well that arent rusted.. so whats it take to fit fiberglass Z3's on my 89 hatch?? Like what is out of shape??

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would not get fiberglass... I heard that they crack. I dont really know about an 89 civic. But I got some for my 99 and were you bolt on I had to bend a bit. Fiberglass maybe be different...

Also on my piece of advice is dont by from the ebay saler X3Racing.com
They screwed me, took for ever!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, Z3's....somebody's about to flame this. I don't think they are that bad myself. there are a lot less tasteful mods I see all the time.

As far as fit. I don't know. I have a bad time getting factory fenders lined up but that's just me.

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People can flame all they want.. Im the one who drives my car and I like the way it looks. Anyone who has a problem can go cry to there mommies.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wasn't flaming the Z3's...I was just saying. I might consider fenders like that if I was getting a paint job.

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know you were not. But I am sure of flames to come... Like I said though I dont care. I do what I like. Im not trying to impress anyone. I know I wont be the first to do something... I just do what I like.

Nok

96 EX Civic Coupe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a pair of metal Z3's sittin in my garage, but I'm scared to put them on... I can't find a decent pic of them on a 96-98 to see what they'd look like, so they are collecting dust right now.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nok, who's the hotness in your icon thing..?

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
Nok, who's the hotness in your icon thing..?
post whore. couldve PM'd him that.

Original poster:

Polyeurothane, metal, or bust. Fiberglass will crack and, for the majority, doesn't fit right.

Z3 = teh gay played out ricer tho =)