Zane's GSR Integra

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pickup man, did you sell the hatch???...

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can't wait for new pics of it all cleaned up. Great buy for $1,000

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So it was silver before, and they sprayed it yellow with the lip kit on it? Oh man. I think it'd look better silver :lol:Looks good though. I wanted a Teg for sooo long until I found my Civ. 98-01 front end FTW. Sell that JDM from for the 'Merican one.
Well im gonna paint it black or white, i havent decided yet... and get rid of the JDM front end... NO! lol

Nice pickup man.
Thanks man

Nice pickup man, did you sell the hatch???...
Yeah i sold the hatch to a friend of mine, cuz he wanted a honda project, so that he could finish building his 350Z...

Can't wait for new pics of it all cleaned up. Great buy for $1,000
Yeah i will have the pics up later, didnt have time today... but i did go get it registered and have the key made for it!!!!

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice find dude, I wanted a teg for so long until I got my Si. My cousin had a white one sexy and pretty quick, but he sold it has a RSX-S now haha. That teg cleaned up pretty good though, it looks like the heeadlights are a little off?

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice find dude, I wanted a teg for so long until I got my Si. My cousin had a white one sexy and pretty quick, but he sold it has a RSX-S now haha. That teg cleaned up pretty good though, it looks like the heeadlights are a little off?
your eyes do not deceive you, they are off, the inside bracket is broke on both of them so, i will have to replace these, and that sucks because these arent cheap

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry its been awhile since i have said anything...

OK RECAP!
1.) Got the key made
2.) Got the title in my name
3.) Got the integra over to the mechanic for the rebuild

So on to the pics...

These are the interior clean up pics...

Here are pics of my new toy and my old toy....