Zc Ecu on Si ?!?!

91EfSedanLove

Twin Tech Runs This s**t!
5+ Year Member
Is their anything bad if you put a Zc ecu on a D15b2 with D16a6 intake ect basically Dpfi To Mpfi conversion which i did and i switched the si ecu to the zc one. Whats the worst thing that can happen. And also whats the highest rpm the stock d15b2 can hold?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stock d15b2 i wouldnt rev over 7200? but the redline on the ZC ECU is i think 7500. and nothing wikll go bad you will just get poor milage cause itll run a little rich

91EfSedanLove

5+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
stock d15b2 i wouldnt rev over 7200? but the redline on the ZC ECU is i think 7500. and nothing wikll go bad you will just get poor milage cause itll run a little rich
ya thats what i wouldnt do either but ya, now that i switched them i have the tps idle surge and i noticed it wastes gas. I think putting the stock si back on is a better choice L0l

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeash teh ZC ecu is made for ZCs DOHC, so yeah the fuel and ign maps are more aggresive

91EfSedanLove

5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
yeash teh ZC ecu is made for ZCs DOHC, so yeah the fuel and ign maps are more aggresive
yes sirrr well the si ecu is back in, now its straight. no need for this thread anymore Thanks