zccivicex's Project R-81

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car just showed up on my Facebook newsfeed posted by Honda Tuning.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because he has one of the cleanest sohc bays around

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
thanks guys!

Its been getting cold here so i have been stock piling parts for the tear down here soon!

got my jrsc in the mail a week ago.

then i found a set of pte 310cc injectors on d-series.org for cheap so i picked those up.

Picked up a manual rack to swap out my looped power rack.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow this car is one of a kind. I like the detail you put into this. Your car stands out ALOT which is a hard thing to do. Can't wait to see more.

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
traded my skunk2 exhaust off yesterday! Came home today and cleaned the new one with some never dull....stuff works great!

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
Been really cold and hard to get motivation to get off my ass and work on this :( . I've been stacking up some parts waiting for the weather to get a little better.

Picked up a k-tuned shifter from the site sponsor (tunersports.com) Great customer service and very fast shipping!

Went on a hunt for a subframe to get powder coated so i can put all my nice new parts on it! Picked up this dirty thing!

Took it over to my powdercoater and he sand blasted it and coated it in wet black.

When i picked up the rpf1s they had 2 brand new dunlop direzzas so i ordered 2 more to match.

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
I decided that im going to go ahead and powder coat all the front end suspension parts so i ordered some energy suspension bushings (black) and new outter tie rod ends and lower ball joints from Honda

Last Saturday i got the whole engine bay stripped down and the paint guy came to pick up the car. He will be cutting the studs off the firewall and repainting the whole engine bay and front bumper.
(still had to take out the engine harness in this picture)

SiR.Huey

I've seen this bay soo many times and to think I get to follow a thread with it!? OOOhhh yeah!
Car looks good man.