Zombie Apocalypse , it has started......

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Officer fatally shoots naked man who is allegedly chewing on another man's face

MIAMI (Associated Press) --
Miami police and witnesses say that an officer has fatally shot a naked man who was chewing on the face of another man on a downtown causeway off-ramp.

The Miami Herald reports (http://hrld.us/KiMC2Y ) that gunshots were heard at about 2 p.m. Saturday on the MacArthur Causeway off-ramp. Witnesses said that a woman saw two men fighting and flagged down an officer, who saw a naked man mauling the other man. The newspaper quoted witnesses as saying that the officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he ignored repeated demands, fatally shot him.

Police said the other man was transported to the hospital for treatment of critical injuries.

A police news release Saturday evening confirmed the shooting but not some details provided by witnesses.

A police spokesman couldn't be reached for comment by The Associated Press on Saturday evening.

http://ww2.cox.com/myconnection/sand...uleType=apNews

gear up ladies, the time is now

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
spelling > me

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Well i knew this day will come,time to hit the underground bunker..

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Read this yesterday. Also read a report that the attacker growled at the officer

It's either zombies, or PCP :lol:

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Read this yesterday. Also read a report that the attacker growled at the officer

It's either zombies, or PCP :lol:
More likely the PCP. lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol , is there really much diff in people on pcp and zombies? nope

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Guess I'll stock up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
time to stock up on some Twinkies, god i love Twinkies...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
*cue the zombie survival thread getting reanimated in off-topic*

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Que up the zombie slaying soundtrack, retrofit the truck with a snowplow front end, hit the closest gun store!

For real though, some weird s**t goin on here. There has been a recent string of rash outbreaks, as well as some strange evacuations due to "chemical spills" in certain areas in the past few days. Weiiirrrdd...

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
umm why the f**k were they both naked in the first pic of them lying next to eachother? the victim has no pants. the victim was homeless so im guessing the other guy(zombie) was homeless aswell. so my theory is they were both doing some crazy drugs PCP or meth etc... and the victim got greedy and did most of it so the "zombie" being homeless and most likely suffering from some kind of illness like schitzophrenia (i know its spelled wrong) chewed em up.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The guy eating him was on bath salts and wasn't homeless. Sh*t...you see those braids? Sh*ts too clean to be homeless. :lol: