zombie ek

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks im getting new wheels sunday so new pix should be up. also picked up some replica mugen rear valances so those should be going into paint soon

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the drop makes it look really sexy

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn so clean, and then somebody has to go and screw it up. Hope it comes back together soon

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Wow such a clean car ruined by an idiot driver...probably on the phone. You planning on fixing it?Digging the 4 door!

New Vega

HondArmy
Looks fresh! green looks sweet. Glad you brought her back from the dead. Now go fetch some hater brains lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread. I think I preferred it the first way, and I'm sorry to see your baby got hit. Any details about the wreck? You OK?

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys and yea im ok. it's getting fixed at Bob Stall Cheverlot lol. the other driver admitted faul and their insurance is repairing/replacing everything. so that means new carbon trunk (gotta have it made since i cant just go out and buy one) new rear bumper, new rear foglights, new taillights, and new exhaust =) everythings done just waiting on the carbon trunk to be made, in the mean time i threw my stock trunk on so i have something to drive. i'll take some pix later on this week

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow I can't believe their insurance is replacing everything. When my uncle was hit he had a bunch of aftermarket parts and their insurance refused to replace them and would only buy the stock parts.

Honestly, you probably have the nicest civic in my opinion. When are we gonna see this thing in the featured rides?

L3IX

i like that alot wen its slammed! lol i have always loved slammed civic four doors!!

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
don't worrie she's already back home.. this happened 10 days ago lol i just lagged on the news. but anyways the new carbon trunk is gonna take about a month to make and ship to my house, in the mean while i got mugen rear valances, mugen spoiler, a harness bar, and a better boost controller, so pix will be up once everything's painted to match =)

Decipher

Registered VIP
don't worrie she's already back home.. this happened 10 days ago lol i just lagged on the news. but anyways the new carbon trunk is gonna take about a month to make and ship to my house, in the mean while i got mugen rear valances, mugen spoiler, a harness bar, and a better boost controller, so pix will be up once everything's painted to match =)
Nice. I've always liked the mugen spoiler for our cars. Can't wait to see the photos. Glad everything was taken care of concerning the accident. Nice car, man.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad to see its coming together again..ever plan on doing a wire tuck? it'd make the bay a whole lot cleaner